The are 2 Scholarship awards, both in the amount of $500.
- Booster Club Scholarship
- Inductees Scholarship
Here are the details and criteria:
- Volunteered at numerous Patchogue-Medford Hall of Fame activities and events. Maintained an 80% or higher High School Grade Point Average
- Participated in numerous school related activities, including any of the following: music, arts, sports, service clubs, school spirit activities, ROTC, Robotics, Virtual Enterprise, Corporate Raiders, PTSA events, Model UN, etc. .
- Demonstrated active participation in community service projects/volunteerism.
- Demonstrates leadership qualities (club officer, team captain, section leader, etc.)
- Plans to pursue post-secondary education: 2 or 4-year college; trade/vocational school; Military service.
- Exemplifies the qualities and character of someone who would be considered for Induction Into the Hall of Fame.
The Booster Club Scholarship award has the additional criteria:
- Volunteered at a minimum of 2 Patchogue-Medford Hall of Fame activities and events.
Scholarship Application Checklist