5th Annual Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
April 29 @ 5:00 pm - 9:30 pm EDT
- Dinner 5:00 PM East Gym of the High School.
- Ceremony: 6:45 PM High School Auditorium.
Ticket Prices & Info
- Dinner & Ceremony $40.00, tickets purchased through Manny Felouzis (contact info below)
- Ceremony only: $15.00 pay at the door. Doors for ceremony open at 6:35 pm.
- Last Day to purchase dinner & ceremony tickets is April 15, 2022. Ceremony only can be purchased that night or ahead of time.
- When purchasing tickets, guests should indicate who they are attending the event for and who they would like to be seated with. We will try to honor those requests.
- Checks should be made out to: PMHOFBC or Patchogue-Medford Hall of Fame Booster Club, Inc. and mailed to 42 Syracuse Ave., Medford, NY 11763
🔗 The Induction Class of 2020: Nancy McGroarty Cataldo, Paul Cataldo, Nancy Amone Goldfader, Lorrice Fiala, Darryl Jefferson, James Molloy, Richard Kaler, Deborah Davis Mazura, Eugene Romeo, Ele Ryder, Howard Rowland, Harold “Bud” Rooney, Kathleen Williams and the 1982 Varsity State Champion Boys Track Team.
◊ Note: During this unprecedented time due to the covid virus, we may have to postpone the event or possibly just have the ceremony. We will keep everyone updated as we get closer to the date.